My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Show us your new stash with Sparkles Challenges!

Good morning bloggers, here I am with my 2nd post of the day and it's
just as dark at now as it was at 8am so I think I will be staying warm & cosy
 in my craft room! We have a new challenge starting today over at Sparkles
and the theme is SHOW US YOUR NEW STASH! I made a CAS style
Thank You card using a new paper pad & topper set that came free with a
magazine! As usual, you can make anything you like so long as you follow 
the theme, you can enter the draw up to 3 times & if you do, here's what
you could win from our fab sponsor Marianne Designs
Don't forget to pop over to the make blog & see the rest of the gorgeous
DT makes! Thanks for calling today......see you soon!
xx

challenges
anything goes at Card Makin' Mamas
anything goes at Sister Act
anything goes at Card Mania

9 comments:

  1. so gorgeous jo.the rose is beautiful :D

    xx coops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I love the design and beautiful sunny colours.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. super card Jo - lovely image and papers. Hope you're well hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Thank you card Jo lovely colour combo, gorgeous rose image.

    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Jo! love the design and colour
    hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation, love the colours
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card. I really like those colours you've used. The flower is beautiful and I really love the black accents.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous combination of colours, and such a pretty rose image too.

    Lin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...