My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 13 February 2014

Sending you big hugs x

Morning lovelies......hope you're all well, warm & safe! Wow, thought the roof 
was gonna blow of our house last night with that wind....but we got through
 it and woke this morning to bright skies....but I'm not fooled lol,  I'm sure
 there's gonna be more awful weather to come. So for today, I'm sharing a get
 well card, made for my very dear friend who's just gone through breast
 cancer surgery. We spent a lovely couple of hours yesterday laughing &
 drinking tea & crying lots of tears together, she's such a special lady and a
 fantastic surrogate Auntie to my kids! I chose the papers cos they reminded 
me of the dolls' houses she collects, no idea why.....they just do lol....and do
 you know what, I've never seen so many get well cards sent to one person......
and flowers......she has enough to open a shop! Thankfully the early signs are
 good so fingers crossed for a full recovery........and my very best wishes &
 lots of hugs to anybody else going through it! Rightio, that's enough of my
rambling for one day.....thanks for calling and whatever you're up to, hope
your days' a good one.....see you soon!
xx

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jo I bet your friend loved it, I hope all goes well for her.
    Hugs Julie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely card I'm sure she will treasure it and here's hoping for a full speedy recovery
    Jacki x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful and thoughtful card Jo, your friend sounds like a very special lady and I wish her all the best with her recovery.
    hugs sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad to hear you had a good girlie afternoon - beautiful card too Jo - batten down the hatches - i think there's more to come! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous jo.fab pretty papers and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is SO beautiful Jo… the papers are very pretty indeed… and I love the flower and corner dies… it's a special card for a very special lady… I hope all goes well for her!
    the storm was awful wasn't it… part of our front fence blew off… but think we were lucky… some houses lost their roofs!! hope we don't get any more storms but somehow think we will !!
    Stay safe and warm!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous colors and design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh your friend will love this gorgeous card! The papers are fab and the layout is brilliant. Your friend sounds very brave and I hope her recovery goes really well! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...