My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 30 October 2015

Sharing an Oldie this Friday!

Hi crafty friends & bloggers......hope you're all well.
Well here we are on the last Friday of the month, no idea how that happened so fast
but happen it did & you know what that means...........almost November & time to get
 your Christmas craft on!!!! I know most of us have started but for me once this half term is
 over & my lot go back to school & college that's when I can really get stuck in......and I
love it! So today being share an oldie day with Erika over at Snappycrafts I wanted to
 share an Autumn theme card I made.....not too old but I love the image as it reminds me of
 Miss Rebecca & as she's spent most of the half term on an art project to do with pumpkins
 & leaves it seemed appropriate. The image is from Time for Tea, the papers were freebies
 & the sentiment is LOTV......all the other bits & pieces are from my stash.
 If you fancy joining in then simply pop on over to Erika's & leave her a comment to let her
 know then she can visit you back.
Hope you all have something nice planned for the weekend......have fun!
xx

15 comments:

  1. Hi Jo, I love your oldie that you are sharing today, a great autumnal card. The wee image is beautiful and a perfect colour combination. Yummy lace too.
    Thanks for joining me today and have a super crafty weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo,
    what a brilliant Oldie.
    Love that very fab image, and the wonderful freebie papers used too.
    Super colouring of your image as well, and I love how you have made her hair shine
    Enjoy your Christmas crafting when the children have gone back to school.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the combination of papers and the texture of the lace with your image

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo, love the card you are sharing today.A lovely autumn image and the lace looks very pretty behind it. Enjoy your week. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Jo, beautiful card, I love the Autumn theme and it's such a lovely image. Gorgeous papers too, brilliant oldie, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jo aww what a sweetie absolutely gorgeous.
    Have a lovely weekend hun
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous oldie share Jo, such a pretty card.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know Jo - where has this month gone?? In fact, where has the whole year gone?? This card is gorgeous. I love the image and clean layout. Hope Rebecca's pumpkin art project goes well - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Jo, I like the sweet image and the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful oldie card Jo, love your image and colouring, gorgeous lace on your layout.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh what a fab image Jo… she's so sweet and your colouring is really beautiful.. gorgeous papers too! :-))
    hope you have a great weekend - have fun!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a gorgeous oldie Jo. I hope you both had a great time when you did your walk the other day and Rebecca got some great photos.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card Jo, love the image, hope you are keeping well xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful autumnal oldie Jo, great image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...