My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 4 March 2016

Sharing an Oldie this Friday!

Good morning my crafty friends, hope you're all well.
Feels like ages since I last blogged, life's been so busy......and we have more kittens!! Our gorgeous adoptee, Izzy had her babies in the early hours of last Sunday.......right in the middle of my bed! Yup, she jumped up next to me....made herself comfortable & had 5 babies right beside me! I stroked her & she purred all the way through........she's now the proud Mama of 2 black, 2 white & black & 1 grey kitten......pictures to follow!
So today being Friday it's time to share an oldie with Erika over at Snappycrafts as she invites us to link up a past crafty make. As it's my youngest boys birthday today I decided to share a digi layout from when he was in Y2. Nic was about 6 when this pic was taken.....he's 17 today, a huge 6' 3 rugby playing trainee mechanic..........and he's my big softie!
My layout was created in Craft Artist using the Back to School kit from Daisy Trail.
Rightio, better go get on with some jobs.....thanks for calling & don't forget....I have some candy here if you'd like to enter!
xx

11 comments:

  1. A fabulous layout Jo, lots of brilliant details - it's fun to look back at when are young men were children.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful layout Jo, time flies by so fast and our children grow up so quickly. Lovely to hear about the kittens, look forward to the pics soon. You certainly have your hands full now.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice layout!
    have a great weekend!
    Bad Kitty's Craftroom
    >^.^<
    Fiki

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely L?O jo! So wonderful to look back on your lad's childhood, sometimes it's hard to remember them when they were small...other times it's as though it was yesterday! I really must find more time to scrap, so many photos of my children growing up and now the grandchildren are growing too fast!
    Congratulations on the new additions :)
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow, other five lovely kitties!! Your family is soooo big, now! :) Love to read that Izzy has made your babies in the bed near you, she surely feels safe with you!! You are her Human Mum :D
    Happy happy birthday to your adorable son!! And love the old layout that you show today, it's perfect for a children of that age!!
    Hugs and take care of all the babies, it seems that in the next months you will find some lovely persons that want a little furry friend...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely page Jo, just look at that handsome smiling face!! Well done on the safe delivery of the second litter, looking forward to seeing pics of them xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the layout Jo perfect for your photo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look forward to seeing photos of the kittens. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful page you have made Jo lovely to look back on when they are young have a lovely week-end
    Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday to your boy Jo - hope he has a fab day. Love this scrapbook page - wonderful oldie. Can't wait to see pics of the lovely new kitties :) Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous page layout Jo and a great way to remember those memories as they grow so quick!! Hope he had a great birthday and welcome to the new members of the family(purr). Hope your well
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...