My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Tuesday 12 April 2016

March ATC Swaps!

Hi my crafty friends, hope you're all well!
It's such a miserable day here today......dull, dark & nonstop rain......perfect crafting weather don't you think? Not much going on here but I have managed to sit at my desk for an hour & catch up with some emails & hopefully tonight I can have a blog catch up too! I have 2 medical appointments next week, one in particular I'm hoping will bring some much needed pain relief, especially for my hands......keep everything crossed for me lol!
So for today I have some ATC's to share.....these are my makes for our March swap where the theme was TRAVEL

Now my go to place to travel to would be Paris so I started with a pink stripe paper, distressed & inked the edges then added an Eiffel Tower cut on my Silhouette. I added some stamping in a light grey, a charm, a little gem flourish & finished with the word travel made with my Dymo.
Here's some of the swaps I received:
It always amazes me how so different our ATC's are......we seem to have all techniques covered in our little group, it's a real treat waiting to see what comes through the postbox every month!
Rightio, off for some tea.......thanks for calling......see you soon!
You can find my ATC Swap group HERE
xx

12 comments:

  1. Can't wait for mine to arrive Jo - these are fabulous. Hope you are okay chuck and get that pain relief very soon. Big hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ATC's are fabulous Jo - I hope your appointments go well and you get some much needed pain relief.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your consultation goes well Jo and you receive medication to relieve the pain. Great ATC's love the stamped background and gem flourish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo,
    what wonderful ATC and such a very fab design.
    Those swaps also look really great too.
    My go to place is the Italian Lakes sadly I don't think I will ever get there in my life time.
    Lots of crafty love. jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous ATC's, can't wait for mine to drop through the letter box. Hoe all goes well for next week and you start to feel better soon.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your ATCs, and in fact they all look lovely, I am looking forward to
    Receiving mine.
    I really hope you get the needed pain relief for your hands.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your ATCs are lovely Jo. Someone else also likes Paris. Can't wait for mine to pop through the door.
    I hope your appointment goes well next week and they can help relieve the pain in your poor hands. Barb xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous ATC's! I hope your appointment goes well and you get some relief from your painful hands! Take care! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Incredible ATC’s, Jo! Hope your appointments go well! Healing hugs! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet and lovely ACTs, Jo!
    I wish you resolve quickly the problems of your hands!!!
    Hugs and love

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving your ATCs plus the selection below are great too.
    I hope you manage to get new pain relief for your hands.
    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...