My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 9 June 2016

Book, book, bookmark!

Hi crafty friends, hope you're all well!
What a change in the weather!! After a few days of way to hot sunshine we're back to a cool, grey & misty morning......much more my type of weather......and perfect for crafting lol!
I bought myself a couple of new digis recently...... Library Girl from Sasayaki Glitter ......isn't she fab? And all those books......oh my, I'm sure I'd have bookcase space for them all! So new books mean new bookmarks........and Rebecca loves a bookmark so that's what I did! Coloured with Copics & layered onto some snippets, I added some paper string, a heart charm, punched borders, die cut flowers & some pearls.......ooh, and the sentiment I printed off!
Rightio, that's me for today.......whatever you're up to, hope your days a good one!
xx

You can find my candy HERE
You can find my ATC swap HERE

challenges
anything goes at A Beautiful Mess
G for Girlie at Alphabet Challenge
anything goes at Craft Your Passion
add a sentiment at Digi Choosday
anything but a card at Ruby's Rainbow

26 comments:

  1. A beautiful bookmark with such a fun image and sentiment. I like it!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely papers and colours! The black really makes everything pop! Gorgeous image too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane (DT) :) xxx

      Delete
  3. I had to pop over to your blog to get a better look. This is such a lovely project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely bookmark Jo, beautiful colours and just love the detail of the double colour of paper string with the adorable heart charm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really lovely bookmark Jo. I love everything about it. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea to use an image with books as a bookmark,great papers and colours hope your daughter loves it

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely image, will have to take a look at this site, it's a new one to me. Love the choice of papers and what a perfect project to use up those snippets we all have. Take care.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. a great bookmark!The words are so true!

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Alphabet Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love bookmarks & this one is a stunner Jo :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous bookmark Jo! great colours love it huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this Jo. Thanks for the visit x Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is wonderful Jo, such great details, papers and fabulous colouring. Thrilled that you have found, and love, Sasayaki Glitter images...isn't Naz incredible?!! I am so lucky to be on the Inspiration DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A super bookmark Jo, a fabulous image and great sentiment.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. so cool - love this Jo!!! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A great card - thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Brilliant "bookmark" great image and sentiment.
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous and wonderful book marker as always hope you enjoy your day x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh this is a fabulous image and your colours and design are gorgeous, lovely little charm too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  19. My thoughts exactly Jo, bit like crafting supplies too.
    A super bookmark and fab sentiment.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous bookmark Jo both image and sentiment are perfect for this project love the colours
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  21. A beautiful bookmark. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow.
    Hugs Helen (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute Card! Love all your coloring! Thanks for playing with us at Craft Your Passion!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great creation Jo, I love this image and your awesome color choices! Thanks so much for playing at Digi Choosday with Polkadoodles Sentiment challenge. Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hiya Jo hope you are keeping well, fabulous creation! thank you so much for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow Challenges, hope you will join us again
    Shaz DT x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wonderful bookmark Jo! ❤️. Paper choice and image is fabulous. Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday. Jane P. DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...