My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Thursday 22 March 2018

To a Special Mum


Hi friends, hope you're all well.
A quick post as I have a 'Mum' card to share today.......perfect for any occasion for our lovely Mum's, I think!
Some simple matting & layering, some die cuts, a stamped sentiment & finished with some faux pearls......job done!
Thanks for calling today & for any comments you might leave......see you soon!
xx

challenges
for a special lady at Crafty Friends Challenge
anything goes at Corrosive Challenges
anything goes at Crafting From The Heart
bingo + sentiment (patt paper, stamp, fav colour) at Aud Sentiments

12 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Jo, and thanks for popping into Crafty Friends too, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty and I love the subtle colours and delicate butterfly, I would be so happy to receive this,
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and butterfly Jo. I had to re follow you, don't know what blogger is up to but had several I have had to do the same too...hugs.x
    💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful delicate butterfly and card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet and lovely is your card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Jo, pretty colours and such a lovely butterfly.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello… Thanks for entering your lovely card into our 'Special Lady challenge' at Crafty Friends.
    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card Jo, the lace butterfly looks stunning against the blue.
    Love the 'Celebrate' card in the previous post too.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting from the Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card! So nice!!! I love it!!!
    Thank you for play with us
    Ana Isabel DT Coordinator at Corrosive Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! That butterfly is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...