My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Tuesday 17 April 2018

Pretty as a Picture!

Hi friends, happy Tuesday!
Hope you're all well & managing a little of what makes you smile!
Today's share is made wholly with die cuts & punches, I embossed the middle layer with a hearts embossing folder & finished with a few pearls......job done.......but I have to say it looks so much prettier in real life! Quite a useful make too as I think it would suit almost any
 occasion. Short & sweet today as I have a busy afternoon so thanks for calling & for any comments you might leave......see you tomorrow!
xx

challenges
elegant ladies at Crafting by Design

anything goes at Crafty Catz
use die cuts at Simply Create Too

8 comments:

  1. Elegant make Jo, beautiful colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful die-cutting Jo and pretty pink & white colours - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Jo, so pretty.
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very elegant card, looks beautiful in pink and white too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cameo design Jo, just beautiful, Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card, Jo - thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Catz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple, yet very elegant. Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Create Too - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...