My lovely Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi......I'm Jo, welcome to my crafty corner where I aim to share my adventures in paper crafting, baking, cross stitch & cats.....hopefully with some hints, tips & inspiration thrown in too! Please leave a comment if you call so I know you've been, I would love to visit you back and please become a follower if you like what you see. Thanks for popping by.........
'She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted the sails' - Elizabeth Edwards

Friday 4 May 2018

Paper Frosting Friday #4

Good morning crafty friends......hope you're all well!
Are you looking forward to the long Bank Holiday weekend? Do you have anything nice
 planned? I have my grandson so crafty time may be limited........but nothing beats snuggles with Asher so it's all good!
So today being Friday means.....it's Paper Frosting Friday!!
This week I have some  Christmas frosting to share.....made with a die, some snippets from the scrap box & finished with a faux gem I have a start on Christmas.....and it's only May lol!
What do you do with your scraps? If you fancy making some Paper Frosting don't forget to let me know so I can come see!
Thanks for calling & for any comments you might leave........have a lovely day & I'll see you
tomorrow!
xx

challenges
anything goes at Crimbo Crackers
anything goes at A Snowflake's Promise
anything Christmas goes at The Holly & The Ivy
anything Christmas at The Merry Christmas Challenge

8 comments:

  1. they are smashing Jo, who makes the die?? great embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute! Thanks for sharing with us at The Merry Christmas Challenge.
    Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Christmas hats Jo, they are perfect.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful little Christmas hat embellishments -thank you for being my latest follower and enjoy the weekend with your grandson-our two grandaughters have been here since Friday after school but going back to their Mums Sunday lunchtime then back here Mon lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little hats have made a super jolly card. Great to use up those pesky snippets that seem to multiply if left for more than five minutes. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Santa hats are super festive. I love these! I would love to know the die you used!! Thank you for joining us this week at The Merry Christmas Challenge Blog.
    xxSusan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those hats. Thanks for playing along with the Merry Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super fun card. So pleased you played with us at The Holly and the Ivy Christmas Challenges. Hope to see you again. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love to hear from you.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...